Reiki is Love, Love is wholeness, wholeness is balance, balance is wellbeing, well being is freedom from disease - Dr Mikao Usui
“I was first introduced to Reiki when had difficulty with sleeping, and was desperate to try all possible remedies in order to stay away from sleeping pills.
My first full reiki session with Ming, through her healing hands, the experience of flowing energy inside the entire body amazed me, I felt physically and mentally relaxed, supported and balanced. With the help of the sessions, I resolved my insomnia issue from its deeper root-cause”
– Yan Z
Reiki is a form of complementary energy therapy that activates the body’s natural healing process, promoting a sense of calmness and restoring balance on all levels, physical, mental and emotional. Reiki can help to reduce stress, anxiety and depression. It increases feelings of peace and inner calm, and boosts your immune system.
In the recent Global Reiki Survey 2020, the most significant benefits reported were to mental and emotional well-being, with over 80% reporting less anger and anxiety and increased happiness. Over two-thirds of respondents also experienced improved sleep and pain relief. (Author: Elaine Hamilton Grundy, The Reiki Centre)
In a face-to-face session, the Reiki treatment is done with the client fully clothed. Throughout the session, the practitioner will have his/her hands in contact with or hovering over the client.
Distant sessions can also take place without meeting face-to-face (eg. for people under quarantine/in hospitals, or with animals)
The human body has its own healing wisdom and takes as much or as little as it needs. The practitioner is merely the conduit for the Reiki energy, which is used by the body to help heal, rejuvenate and reinvigorate at an overall level.
A discussion takes place before and after each session in order to understand the intent and address any queries that may arise from the Reiki session.
These are the possible options for Reiki therapy sessions
- Our dedicated healing space: Lying comfortably on a massage bed amidst peace & tranquility
- Home visits : Depending on space availability & environmental conditions, sessions can be conducted within the home environment (transport cost additional)
- For hospital, palliative care or nursing home visits – transport costs are waived
- Distant healing : Facilitated over the internet, clients will be guided to find suitable spaces for the session (eg. lying down on the sofa)
- Distant Reiki healing is also ideal for pets as it allows for connection without physical contact, which can be stressful for some pets during the initial session (Learn more about Animal Reiki here)
Reiki therapy is suitable if you
- are under stress, feeling anxious, and looking for a non-invasive alternative to re-balance and better manage life’s challenges
- have not had a good nights’ sleep in a while
- are suffering from insomnia, feeling frustrated, angry and helpless
- are undergoing medical treatment and want to include reiki as a complementary therapy to support your recovery
- have pets that may not be feeling well, feeling anxious or recovering from surgery
Emotional health investment options
Key packages available based on client feedback. If you have different requirements, for instance, undergoing medical recovery, do reach out for a customized program.
- Initial consultation
- One hour reiki session
- 15mins discussion before & after
PackageThree sessions for $435
- 3 in-person or 6 distant sessions
- Support in setting intentions
- 4 months validity
- Once a month reiki session
- Priority booking
- Min. 6 months subscription