Reiki Teachers’ Training
The Reiki Teachers’ Training program is structured like a mentorship to guide you in finding your place within the healing arts. It is an enormous commitment, in terms of the actual time investment, an openness in deepening of your knowledge and connection with Reiki, but also a personal responsibility towards continuous personal growth and transformation. Most people find this mentorship immensely rewarding but few complete without facing some challenge as the course unfolds. You need to be prepared to be open-minded, engaged, and willing to take charge of your own journey.
This mentorship is comprised of two compulsory weekend workshops at the beginning and end of the process with a mid-point check-in and monthly calls. There are also regular assignments and the possibility of additional personal homework during the course. The entire process is designed to take 6-8 months but can take longer depending on your individual journey.
This is a by-invite only as students need to have completed Reiki Level 3 with us.
You cannot teach a man anything, you can only help him find it within himself ― Galileo
This mentorship is structured to support you in becoming your best version of a Reiki Master Teacher. In addition to the unfolding of your own transformation, this course is focused on deep personal understanding of Reiki and the principles, clear articulation & expressing of Reiki knowledge, and marketing skills.
Deep understanding – Find your own ‘Reiki’ point of view through personal research, group discussions and exchanges. Your philosophy on Reiki needs to be plausible, coherent and clear, and at the same time, embodying the principles in an authentic way.
Express Reiki knowledge – Understand the topics covered in the foundation course and learn how to articulate via audio and video presentations, case studies and teaching effectively in individual or group settings.
Marketing skills – Develop your own practice through a combination of marketing acumen and personal attraction, without losing focus on your a deeper sense of purpose. Learn to formulate a framework to kick-start the process of spreading Reiki knowledge and reaching a wider community
Weekend workshop to kickstart the Reiki Teachers' Mentorship. Understand expectations and the journey forward
Monthly calls & buddy system
Open discussion, exchange & exploration; Support each other in self-study & assignments
Group session to check in on progress, address gaps and asses if further support is needed
Final workshop & graduation
Be ready to step in to the Reiki Master Teachers' energy and start to teach
what is the investment
$2800 for the full training/mentorship in 2022.
This is inclusive of the three weekends face-to-face sessions, monthly online calls, access to 1-1 calls and assignments review. Additional assignments may also be given to individual students.
- There is a list of preparatory assignments to help assess if you’re ready for Reiki Teachers’ Training. Based on the completion, we will decide if your application to attend the mentorship is approved.
- there’s no integration period needed between Reiki 3 and Reiki Teachers’ Training, although we do advice you to trust your own journey
- We will require that you have at least done Reiki level 3 with us, so that we have a good understanding & background, in order to guide you towards becoming a teacher.
- A credit card is required to secure a spot during registration. Remaining payment is required one week before the start of the workshop. Installment plans are available
- Your certification is on condition of satisfactory attendance of all workshops, signoff of the assignments and assessment of readiness to step into the energy of a teacher.
- If you are not able to complete all assignments in time for graduation workshop, you may delay the graduation until you complete all the mentorship requirements. When you graduate you will receive a Reiki Teacher Certificate that entitles you to teach all levels of Reiki
when is the next course
Reiki Teachers’ Training is only done once a year (usually in the last quarter of the year), and lasts up at least 6-8 months or more depending on each individual