Get ready for...
- Full board and accommodation with sea view at Vikasa Yoga for 4 nights, 5 days
- Healthy & delicious brunch and dinner served buffet style daily including organic food, fresh local produce and tropical fruits
- Daily Forrest Yoga morning ceremony and practice with Forrest Yoga Guardian, Sinhee McCabe in an intimate group setting at an open-air yoga shala
- Afternoon sound healing with crystal sound bath & meditation
- Plenty of peaceful time for reflection & renewal, with nature right at your doorstep
A typical luxurious day's schedule
0730-1000 Forrest Yoga ceremony & practice
1200-1700 Island trips & sea exploration or massage & spa indulgence*
1700-1830 Sound bath, healing & meditation
*additional programs and/or meals at participants' expense
What's next ?
- Sign up on the registration form here.
- Payment options are available in USD or SGD, via paypal (credit card) or bank transfer. We will provide you with the relevant information once we receive your registration details.
- Your spot will only be confirmed with full payment
- Early confirmation is advised, as group size is limited. If the group does not reach the minimum by 60 days before, the retreat can be cancelled, and all refunds will be made to participants.
- The full payment is non-refundable should the participant decide to withdraw from the retreat, we will however allow a replacement for the space not less than 30 days before the start of the retreat.
- Note that airport transfer is on your own account (USD 20/person/way). Please also note that visa requirements & travel insurance is your own responsibility.
Who are we ?
Sinhee McCabe has been actively working as a Forrest Yoga Guardian since 2007. Her teaching and mission have been evolving through changes in life. Living daily life gets all of us in repeating patterns and numbs us in unhealthy ways. Sinhee’s inspiration is teaching Forrest Yoga and reminding students to have intent and wear that intent everyday with courage to walk the healing journey.
Sinhee has been expanding her teaching in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Australia and the USA. As a Guardian, she feels excited to witness the growth of Forrest Yoga throughout the world. Sinhee has insightful knowledge of both anatomy and bodywork. She offers vast knowledge in working with injuries from repetitive motions from yoga, sports, and daily life.
Ming Li Tan is the rare certified Forrest Yoga teacher in Singapore and is drawn to the healing practice developed by Ana Forrest. With a deep interest in somatic & emotional release work, Ming Li is currently training as a Reiki teacher, and also provides myofascial & craniosacral therapy work through private remedial bodywork sessions
In her sessions, she prefers to assume the role of a facilitator, sharing from a place of authenticity and providing a safe space to guide clients through their journey. At the same time, she also challenges them to explore their edge while being at peace with the unknown. This tough love comes from a desire to empower people eventually to take charge of their healing, and have fun falling and picking themselves up.
Elaine Yang is a Usui Reiki Teacher trained under The Reiki Centre Singapore. She has been teaching Reiki since 2012, and a Reiki healer since 2011. Elaine introduced Crystal Bowl Sound healing into her practice in 2016, after experiencing how the sacred sound vibrations complement and deepen a Reiki session, in a retreat that she was co-facilitating in Numinbah Valley, Australia.
Elaine’s work as a healer and teacher is to empower those who come to her. She shines a light where it is needed, so her clients and students see how they can heal themselves, through Reiki and awareness. Elaine opens the door for her clients to gain insight in her healing sessions, and to connect with their authentic self.