If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude, then animals are better off than a lot of humans - James Herriot
“I was super skeptical about animal communication at first. But all that changed with Ming Li, (who connected with) Bailey, my golden retriever, when she was suffering from severe skin issues and eye issues. The vet had suggested she be put under general anaesthetic in order to conduct a biopsy. Ming Li (sent reiki to) Bailey before her surgery and comforted Bailey. I have a super nervous dog, but the vet said she was absolutely calm.
Ming Li shared valuable insight into Bailey’s thoughts and feelings. She brought to my attention many changes that Bailey was going through. Wow, spot on! The amazing details she raised could have only come from her direct communication with Bailey, including where she hides when scared. Bailey and I thank Ming Li very much!”
– Mel & Bailey
Emotional health investment options
Reiki OnlySingle session
- Distant animal reiki session
- Great for calming animals eg. during surgery, vet visits, in transition
- 15mins discussion after
- Additional $30 for house visits
Reiki & CommunicationPer pet
- Combination of animal reiki & communication
- 3 open questions from the guardian on specific issues
- 15-30mins collaborative discussion
- Once a month animal reiki & communication session
- Great for maintaining health & vitality of animals
- Min. 6 months subscription
Animal Reiki is a form of complementary energy therapy that supports healing for our animal friends, helps to restore balance and increases feelings of peace & calm. Animal communication is mostly non-verbal, telepathic and can consist of emotions, sensations, thoughts, intentions and of course translations relating to the five senses — sight (through images & visuals) sounds, taste, smell and touch. When used in combination, can be a powerful means of understanding our animal friends and what we can do to support them.
Read more in our blog post (link here)
Distant sessions are recommended especially for our animal friends that are generally more anxious when meeting strangers for the first time.
We start off with a discussion with the guardian on the areas of concern. If necessary, home visits can also be arranged. Photos of our animal friend – showing facial features is also required.
Upon engagement, within 5-7 days once the session is complete, we will arrange a call with the guardian to discuss further and address any queries or provide recommendations that may arise from the session
Possible options for animal reiki sessions
- Distant healing : Only photos of our animal friends are needed. Unless necessary, for example, the reiki session needs to happen when our animal friend is in surgery, we do not need to arrange for a specific timing/schedule for the connection.
- Home visits : Depending on concerns of the guardian, and the need to understand the home environment, home visits can be arranged (at additional cost)
Animal reiki sessions can be suitable if our animal friends are
- under stress, feeling anxious due to an upcoming surgical procedure or are in post-recovery
- having skin or physical issues that are still being diagnosed by a vet
- exhibiting fear or anxiety before/during adoption into a household
- behavioral challenges that are out of the ordinary
- in their last days of transition and you would like to support their final journey